Our flu vaccination programme has not started yet. We usually start in September or October.
Who can have the vaccine?
We'll usually send you a text message if you need to have the vaccination.
You can get the vaccine for free if you're:
- 65 or over
- from 18 to 64, with an underlying health condition
- a carer
- working in the health and social care sector
- living with someone who is more likely to get infections
There is also a free children's flu vaccine which is offered to children who are:
- aged 2 to 3 years old
- school aged (from Reception to Year 11)
- at risk because they have long-term health conditions
If you think you, or your child, need the vaccine but are not in one of these groups, please contact us. We may still be able to give you the vaccine.
When to book
Once we have the vaccine in stock, we'll contact you to book your flu vaccination.
Please make sure we have the right contact details for you.
Find out more on the NHS website
To read more about the vaccine, including who it’s for and why it’s important, see NHS advice about the flu vaccine.