Achieve Oxfordshire will run a Weight Management Clinic at the Leys Health Centre on the first Friday of the month, starting June 2nd 2023 (2.30 - 6.30pm). Book a 15-minute session at the Practice to learn more and book yourself onto their FREE weight loss programmes for people with a BMI of over 30 funded by Oxfordshire County Council. Below are some of their options:
- 12-week swimming programme (60mins/week) with videos on healthy lifestyle changes in between sessions.
- 12-week group programme (online or in person) focusing on lifestyle changes: portion sizes, cravings, emotional eating, healthy food shopping, managing social situations, and more.
- Vouchers to attend Slimming World or WW for 12 weeks.
- 14-week men's only football weight loss programme.
- 12-week healthy lifestyle programme for families with children aged 4-12 years old.